CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Operation I HEART Joy like BR8O

Operation I HEART Joy like BR8O
Please click to enter! Help the operation!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Paranormalcy Pre-Order Contest! @ Books Obsession

"Today's a good day for a contest, don't you think? :) But this time - I wanted to do something a little different. So how about...a pre-order contest! From the lovely Book Depository, that way it can be international, yay! There are so many awesome books coming out this summer, especially in the paranormal/fantasy genre, am I right? Yep.

So I want this contest to be big. Huge. Off the charts. Ohhhkay maybe I shouldn't get too ahead of myself. First, I'll start out with three (3) books as the prize: Paranormalcy by Kiersten White,The Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare, andPersonal Demons by Lisa Desrochers.

First winner gets their pick of three books from the pre-order list.
Second winner gets their pick of two books from the pre-order list. (Added 7/18)
Third winner gets their pick of one book from the pre-order list.
Fourth winner gets their pick of one book from the pre-order list.
(The scratched out winners above may be added, depending on the amount of people that enter and start following.)

The Pre-Order Book List (so far):
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
The Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (Added 7/14)
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick (Added 7/18)
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto (Added 7/22)

The contest will end on August 18, you must be at least 13 years old to enter (read my contest policy), and remember that it's international (as long as your country is on the list for where the Book Depository ships for free)! I bet you're now wondering, how the heck do I enter?! Well..." - Book Obsession

Everyone's excited for Paranormalcy! Enter Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment!