CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Operation I HEART Joy like BR8O

Operation I HEART Joy like BR8O
Please click to enter! Help the operation!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Contest! @ The Naughty Book Kitties

Win 6 Different LGBT Books, all SIGNED by the author!
I’m giving away a sh*t load of gay books! And they’re signed!
135200_dd thinking_straight
A signed copy of The Vast Fields of Ordinary by Nick Burd
A signed copy of Thinking Straight by Robin Reardon
Image 36251138_JPG
Two winners will be chosen. The first winner will receive the signed copy of The Vast Fields of Ordinary along with the signed copy of Grl2Grl, along with a signed copy of Tricks. The second winner will receive the signed copy of Thinking Straight along with the signed copy of Rage, along with a signed copy of Tricks, along with the signed copy of Totally Joe and a button. Good luck, my loves!

There is no clear end date, but this contest started on July 25 so my guess is that it ends sometime in late august. Enter HERE

2 comments:

  1. I read RAGE and it'd be so awesome to own a copy. Plus, all these covers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, thanks for following me!

    ReplyDelete

Comment!