CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Operation I HEART Joy like BR8O

Operation I HEART Joy like BR8O
Please click to enter! Help the operation!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon

I joined the Once Upon A Read-A-Thon, hosted by Pure Imagination, Reading Angel, and Candace's Book Blog. My goal was to read six books. Here they are:

1) Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
2) TTYL - Lauren Myracle
3) Party - Tom Leveen
4) Gimme a Call - Sarah Mlynowski
5) Claire de Lune - Christine Johnson
6) When You Reach Me - Rebecca Stead

I was pretty busy for the first two days of the Read-A-Thon, so I didn't do any of the mini challenges. But I DID do the mini challenge for today, June 14.

Check out my entry for Mini Challenge Day 3 of Once-Upon-A-Read-A-Thon from The Book Faery called Where In the World Have You Read? Too see my answer, click here

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are enjoying your readathon! The place map is a cute idea. Hey I think I need a reviewathon weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Comment!